Finalized research projects
- Prehospital "decreased general condition" - low priority but a serious condition
- Criteria based dispatch and survival
- Biomechanical Analysis of Spinal Immobilization During Prehospital Extrication
- Violence Against Paramedics
- Exploring factors increasing paramedics’ likelihood of administering Analgesia in prehospital pain: cross sectional study (ExPLAIN)
- Paramedics’ perceptions of caring for those who Self Harm: An evolved Grounded Theory
Ongoing research projects
- Predicting Sepsis in the ambulance
- Ambulance Crashes in the United States: 2000-2015
- Improving pictoral guidance on AED electrodes with pictures – does this improve electrode placement among laypersons?
- Prehospital Assessment of Noninvasive Tissue Oximetry Monitoring: The PHANTOM Study
- Cardiac Ultrasound: Dead or Alive – does it matter?
- Cerebral saturation measurement and (non-)invasive hemodynamic monitoring in a cardiac arrest pig model
- Developing a Pre-Hospital Direct Transport Protocol for Non-Trauma Pediatric Emergency Patients
- Does Hyperoxia In the First 24 Hours Following Major Trauma Affect Outcome?
- Emergency care services systems and system performance